The Smart Manufacturing for Automotive Summit will take place in Detroit, MI on September 12, 2023.
The shift in demand from ICE to electric vehicles, partnered with the global drive towards greener manufacturing, is forcing automotive OEMs and tier 1 manufacturers to redesign their current industry 4.0 and smart technology strategies.
While manufacturing technology has proven to reduce downtimes, enhance plant safety, and improve product quality, manufacturers must adapt their production processes to allow for mass vehicle customization and electrification.
Join industry 4.0 and technology experts in Detroit to uncover the fundamentals required to successfully navigate changing consumer demands, the growing labor skills gap, and ongoing supply chain disruptions.
Register today for the Smart Manufacturing for Automotive Summit, and gain the necessary tools to:
- Re-design and enhance your industry 4.0 roadmap in line with the transforming automotive market
- Build the business case, demonstrate ROI, and secure buy-in for emerging technologies for EV manufacturing
- Leverage Digital Twins, IoT, Immersive Technology, AI, ML, and Advanced Analytics, to enhance operational decision-making, increase plant safety, enable greener manufacturing, and reduce production downtimes
- Develop a strategy to attract the next generation of automotive 4.0 leaders to prevent the labor skills gap from becoming a permanent challenge
Learn from automotive manufacturing 4.0 experts, including:
- Dan Drouin, VP Industry 4.0, Lear Corporation
- Stuart Countess, President & Chief Executive Officer, Kia Georgia
- Marcelo Mendonca, Staff Engineer, Data Analytics – Manufacturing 4.0, General Motors
- Rajeev Kalamdani, Manager, IIoT Analytics, Ford Motor Company
- Haley Antoine Grantham, Pedestrian Protection Engineer, Toyota Motor Company
- Brian Breuhan, Advanced Technology ME Global Vehicle System Processing – General Assembly, General Motors
- Ravi Subramanyan, Director of Industry Solutions, Manufacturing, Hive MQ
- Ian Thompson, Chief Technology Officer, H2X
Testimonials from last year’s Smart Manufacturing for Automotive Summit :
“Thanks for the opportunity. I enjoyed the way the conference was put together. Specifically, the demos by the vendors. I would like to be involved in your future events so feel free to reach out.”Manager, Manufacturing & IIoT Analytics, Ford Motor Company
“I thought the content was very relevant and resonates with the journey most companies are undertaking with regards to Digital Transformation.”Vice President, IT Business Relationship Management, Magna International
“So many great conversations during this conference. Thank you For pulling together key auto manufacturer technologists and diverse vendor solution providers for a day of collaboration.”Consulting and Digital Solutions, SICK
Please note, the exact venue location is still TBD.