The role of risk and compliance officers is more wide-reaching than ever. Join The Wall Street Journal Risk & Compliance Forum to hear from leading thinkers on how to navigate new sanctions, prepare for impending ESG regulations, protect your supply chain from cyber threats and evolve your approach to risk as the global landscape continues to become more complex.
Top Reasons to Attend the Risk & Compliance Forum
- Unpack the buildup of sanctions on Russia with Brian Nelson, the U.S. Treasury Department’s under secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence and a leader of U.S. sanctions policy
- Apply learnings from workshops that dig into managing third-party cybersecurity and best practices for measuring and reporting on a range of risks
- Explore how lessons from behavioral psychology can create more effective compliance programs with Benjamin van Rooij, author of “The Behavioral Code”
- Get an expert perspective on navigating the SEC’s proposed new reporting regulations from Mardi McBrien, managing director at the IFRS Foundation and a thought leader in sustainability reporting
- Take away practical tips from Barbara Cosgrove, chief privacy officer at Workday, and Cynthia Patton, general counsel for Verily Life Sciences, on how to work effectively across your organization, from human resources to operations
Click here to learn more about the event!