IoT For All, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leverege, is the leading digital publication within the Internet of Things (IoT) industry where professionals, newcomers, and experts share insights, knowledge, and experience for the betterment of the IoT ecosystem.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will wear many hats, work on a small team, and take ownership of driving the brand and product forward. You will be responsible for IoT For All’s visual identity, the user experience of our site and products, and for creating effective campaign-based user experiences that produce tangible business results. From the start, you will work hand-in-hand with company leadership to design engaging web experiences, campaigns, and materials across digital and social channels that increase engagement, conversions, and awareness. As we expand our brand into other potential markets (VR, AI, etc.), you will have the opportunity to lead these design efforts from an early stage to help set the direction of the companion brand’s visual identity.
IoT For All’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We are a team of curious, ambitious, and driven individuals with an award-winning culture. Startups are a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can learn quickly, take ownership of projects, provide design mentorship, and further our company’s position as a leader in the Internet of Things industry.
What You’ll Do
- Design solutions that support the growth of the IoT For All website and products through a deep understanding of our audience
- From conceptualization to implementation, you will design engaging and results-driven web, mobile, and social experiences
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Designers to arrive at the best possible solutions and deliver an excellent user experience
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing and growth teams to design and develop highly-effective marketing campaigns
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for our products
- Improve the usability of our products through research, rapid prototyping, and usability testing
- 3+ years of design experience, preferably in advertising and marketing
- A deep knowledge of Figma
- Experience with CMS platforms and campaign management tools, such as WordPress
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- (Bonus) Technical background in IoT or similar technical verticals
- (Bonus) Experience designing for leading social media platforms and working on consumer product marketing