Here at Kigen, we are unleashing the world of IoT. In today’s digital society, security is the foundation of trust, and we enable businesses to grow their Internet of Things (IoT) rapidly by integrating trust and security through our SIM, e-SIM and iSIM technologies. That’s why our customers and partners choose to work with us to proactively protect their digital assets; be that the right to use a connectivity service or application data flowing from chip-to-cloud. We currently need a Software Engineer to join our team in Belfast.
What you will be doing:
As a Kigen Software Engineer, and as part of the Cloud Server Product team, you’ll be collaborating with product managers, project managers and fellow engineers to help deliver new features and platforms to allow our customers & partners to adopt security as the cornerstone of their IoT solutions.
Our cloud platforms are based on event-driven architecture hosted in the cloud. These platforms help our customers manage millions of IoT devices deployed in the field. We’ve built on our strong history of SIM technology which enables our solution to have a secure root-of-trust built into each device during the manufacturing process.
Our platforms are based on AWS technologies designed to scale with our growth. You’ll be contributing from day one on new and existing projects. You will be supported in self-learning and will be presented with chances to maximize your skills.
What do we need (Essential, knowledge of):
- AWS Services such as:
- API Gateway
- HTTPS, REST architecture.
- Public Key infrastructure (PKI)
- OAuth and JSON Web Tokens.
- version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- working with building CI/CD pipelines, Event-Driven Architectures, Database technologies (such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Postgres, etc.), JAVA OO language.
- Someone who is comfortable to explore, investigate and learn new things.
- An attitude to do it all – research, design, build, test, deploy, support and own the solutions.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Someone to right by your team and inspire others to be their best.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Willing to learn and ask questions.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- Passion for customer success.
- Be excellent to all.
- Think big, act fast.
What are Kigen’s benefits?
At Kigen we like to ensure our people are well supported and rewarded for what they do. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, annual wellbeing and personal development allowance, sabbatical and much more! Plus, you get to work with some fantastic people too!
How to apply
If you would like to apply to be a Kigen Software Engineer, please submit your CV to the Kigen People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 0088. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.