It’s a Bluestoberfest! New IoT Boards, Products, and Features from Blues Wireless
Blues Wireless is unlocking new products and features IoT solutions of all types. From the prepaid cellular Notecard to the new LoRa-based Sparrow to new carrier boards, Blues is building products and services to make cloud connectivity easier (and more affordable).
What is the Notecard, exactly? Great question! The Blues Wireless Notecard is a cellular IoT module. The Notecard is a secure device-to-cloud data pump that comes with 500 MB of data and 10 years of cellular service. The Notecard itself is a tiny 30mm x 35mm SoM and ships ready to embed in a project via its m.2 edge connector. While the Cellular Notecard has been available for a few years now, the rest of the Blues Wireless ecosystem has grown around it!
This ecosystem includes our carrier boards (Notecarriers) that make it easy to prototype with the Notecard, as well as a Notecard-optimized microcontroller (the Adafruit Feather-compatible Swan). We’ve also branched into the LoRa space by providing a way to capture and relay data from clustered sensor deployments using the Blues Wireless Sparrow. Not to mention, we’re about to release a brand new feature allowing for an industry-first optimized OTA (over-the-air) DFU (device firmware update) mechanism that we can’t wait to show you.
With so many new boards, products, and features released, it’s time to collectively catch our breath…and celebrate! 🎉
We’re hosting “Bluestoberfest” on October 20th at 11 AM EDT/5 PM CEST to dive into everything new at Blues. Here’s a peek into some of Blues Wireless’ new products and features:
- The new “Outboard DFU” feature, which will revolutionize OTA DFU
- Notecarriers: companion project accelerator boards designed to make it easy to prototype and deploy IoT solutions with the Notecard
- Sparrow: enables low-cost, easy-to-configure LoRa-based sensor cluster deployments
- Swan: a low-cost, embeddable STM32L4-based microcontroller designed to accelerate the development and deployment of battery-powered IoT solutions
- The latest productivity enhancements to the Notecard firmware and APIs
- Upgrades to the Blues Wireless cloud service, Notehub, and its accompanying APIs
Sign up to attend the webinar and learn more!