Tech Scouting Virtual Panel
Join Twisthink for a 45-minute Tech Scouting Virtual Panel to learn about the purpose of tech scouting, how it can benefit your business, and the current tech trends emerging within the mobility industry. Twisthink’s panelists will highlight the common pitfalls to avoid and the crucial elements needed to successfully implement tech scouting and generate value for your business.
What is tech scouting? It’s the process of analyzing emerging technologies within startup communities and matching their capabilities with large corporation needs. It can help enhance, compliment, and accelerate innovation and product development efforts. Tech scouts have a good sense of the technologies that are being developed and can see how these new technologies can be integrated into businesses to create win-win solutions.
In this webinar the panelists will discuss:
- The purpose, benefits, and common pitfalls of tech scouting
- How to incorporate and ensure your tech scouting initiatives are successful
- Global tech trends emerging within mobility and how that’s impacting supply chain and investments
- Insights into the future of Mobility-as-a-Service
- and much more!
The panelists will share their global perspective on the transformation of transportation, from advancements of autonomous vehicles to the reality of flying cars, and the impact this is making on businesses’ supply chains and investment decisions. Twisthink’s CTO will offer his technical expertise and weigh in on how he sees these technologies impacting business strategies.
- Allen Shi, Twisthink Tech Scout
- Kurt Dykema, Chief Technology Officer
- Taryn Kutches, VP of Brand + Business Development
- Uri Pachter, Twisthink Tech Scout
Register for Twisthink’s upcoming Tech Scouting Virtual Panel today!