As IoT continues to build momentum across the globe, IoT Solutions World Congress (IOTSWC) is introducing new IoT innovations at their conference in Barcelona, Spain. The conference takes place from October 16th to 18th. More than 14,000 visitors are expected to attend.
IoTSWC, the leading event on the industrial internet and the digital transformation of business sectors, will showcase the growth of IoT and its large-scale implementation across a variety of industrial and business applications with a demonstration on the convergence of IoT technology with artificial intelligence and blockchain.
The IOTSWC Testbed Area will display 10 testbeds that show how IoT will reshape the global economy, including how companies will combat climate change, create sustainable innovations, enhance public and worker safety, and amplify the heavy industry and manufacturing. The testbeds exhibited this year are experimental platforms designed to test innovative solutions in real-life operating conditions.
The testbed area will include:
- Libelium’s smart platform developed for the Government of Alaska to monitor pollution levels in the air and water to help save endangered Beluga whales
- ECCO’s real-time analysis and 3D printing solution designed to produce in-store custom-made shoes in a matter of hours
- Smart fire trucks from Emergency One and Vodafone equipped with solutions that have all task automation features in the control panel
- Smart doors developed by Marantec and Guh
- Smart wearables improving worker safety presented by Wipro, Guardhat, HP Enterprise, and Aruba Networks
- Data-driven Steel 4.0 IIoT deployment for Intelligence Monitoring of Meltshop and Rolling Mill processes from Celsa Group, IThink UPC, and Nexiona
- Chelpipe Group and Zyfra’s digital advisor
- The factory of the future from Hirotec, PTC, HP Enterprise, OSIsoft and National Instruments
- 3D wireless localization system by Orion
- Plug-and-play devices from Mocana, Intel and ARM
View the full press release here!